Fox Primary is a part of Fox Federation.
Ashburnham Primary School
Avonmore Primary School
Fox Primary School
Learning Support Assistant – Fox Primary School
Required for September 2021
Salary: Range: A2, Scale 3 – Scale 4 £23,427 – £25,614 per annum (pro rata £19,079-£20,860 per annum)
Hours: 33 hours per week. 39 weeks term time only
Application deadline closes on Friday 25th June 2021, 12 noon
Fox Primary School is looking to appoint Learning Support Assistants. We have a large, highly-dedicated team, who are very welcoming to new staff.
Why work with us?
· We are an outstanding school and are involved in a number of local and national educational projects;
· We are a vibrant, multicultural and inclusive city school that has a positive, diverse community and a determination that all children will succeed;
· We are a hardworking, friendly team, dedicated to providing the best possible education for our children;
· We offer a comprehensive range of CPD for all our staff;
· We are excited about education and pedagogy and want to make a real difference to our children, their families and our community;
· Our children are exceptionally well behaved and love to learn;
· We are an inner-city school located in the heart of Notting Hill with excellent tube and bus links.
The Ideal candidates are:
§ Committed, hardworking, energetic, flexible and be able to use their own initiative.
The school and the local authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect to share this commitment.
Please contact Michelle Foster for an application pack and to return all completed applications via e-mail address email@example.com
Please call or email to arrange a visit or if you have any questions.
Interview date: Wednesday 30th June 2021
Successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory Safeguarding and DBS checks.
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · Fox Primary School
Fox Primary School 2018 · RSS Feed · Log in