Salary: £18,166.92 (Scale 3, Spine Point 5) Hours: 33 hours per week, term time only
Start Date : 2nd November 2020
Fox Primary School is looking to appoint Learning Support Assistants to provide one to one support to a child with Special Educational Needs. We have a large, highly-dedicated team, who are very welcoming to new staff.
Why work with us?
· We are an outstanding school and are involved in a number of local and national educational projects;
· We are a vibrant, multicultural and inclusive city school that has a positive, diverse community and a determination that all children will succeed;
· We are a hardworking, friendly team, dedicated to providing the best possible education for our children;
· We offer a comprehensive range of CPD for all our staff;
· We are excited about education and pedagogy and want to make a real difference to our children, their families and our community;
· Our children are exceptionally well behaved and love to learn;
· We are an inner-city school located in the heart of Notting Hill with excellent tube and bus links.
The Ideal candidates are:
Committed, hard working, energetic, flexible and be able to use their own initiative.
The school and the local authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect to share this commitment.